Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Slacking. Big time.

So this has been a little more difficult than I thought...esp since work has kicked into a whole new level of high gear this week. Seriously, if I get one more proposal, I will.....well I don't know what I will do. I'll likely spend my glorious bus ride tomorrow morning thinking up what I will do if another one comes my way.

But I promise to pick up the slack...I mean 40 posts in 40 days means I need to AVERAGE one post a day. But I could always back fill, right? Just cut me a little slack and I swear I will get back on track. I still haven't had any soda and haven't looked at let alone purchased a celeb magazine.

Oh and PS - this totes counts as a post.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little sad not to see a post on Monday... Don't give up girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete