Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This posting is brought to you by...Diet Coke

Because that is what I have been living off of for the past 4 days. Diet coke and not much else. I am tired and exhausted beyond belief. I could sleep for days. I have laundry piled up to the ceiling. And clearly owe you a posting about it to better explain.

I will get to it this week (I promise!) but wanted to take a quick minute to remind you about my Valentine's Swap! I hope you will participate -- oh pretty, pretty please?? You don't even need to be a blogger or have a blogger profile -- if you are reading this, just email me at DeviledMegsMail (at) gmail dot com. And join in the fun!!


For all of those out there who love Valentine's Day too. Or for all those looking for a reason to like Valentine's Day this year.
Here's the details:
• To participate, please leave your email address in the comment section below by Wednesday, Feb 2. I will send you your matches no later than Friday, 2/4.
• If you would like to participate but can't comment below, send me an email at DeviledMegsMail (at) gmail.com.
• To keep this as simple as possible (it's my first time guys) I am going to limit this to US residents. But I do love those of you reading all over the great big globe!! I was just told by those more experienced in all things swapping, that they ahve difficulty finding people who are willing to ship outside the US. I am a swap hosting virgin, so maybe this is not the case?? Feel free to enlighten me peeps!
• In the comments, leave some of your favorites - candies, treats, color, hobbies, whatever. Just some things that might give people some clues as to what to put in your Valentine's day care package.
• $20 limit (not including shipping) and just make sure it gets to your swap partner by Monday, Feb. 14th.

So whaddya say...want to help me celebrate Valentine's Day and spread the love?

1 comment:

  1. I completely and totally suck at swaps :( I tried to do one once, and my prizes were late. I vowed never to do one again. Or you know I would. Because I <3 you. In a non-creepy way, of course.

    Fess up...what in the Q@RQ#@# is going on over there in Deviled Megs land?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete