Thursday, July 25, 2013

OMGYG (aka Omigod You Guys)


Not sure how familiar any of you are with the musical Legally Blond (or for the true nerds like me, MTV's Legally Blond the Musical: The Search for Elle Woods), but there is a song in the first act that I think of often -- "Omigod You Guys"



Really, it's just that earworm, catchy, jubilant refrain of Omigod!Omigod you guys! I feel like that *perfectly* captures the same hyped up level of enthusiasm I feel when I find something new that I love and I want to tell everyone about it.  

So.....I thought........why not make this a regular recurring post?  OMGYG can give me that much needed outlet to tell people (you know, all six of you reading this little blog) about something I found that I love.  TV show....movie....book....recipe.....and probably tons of things from QVC. 

Sound good?  Let's give it a try.

OMGYG.....KIND BARS
Why has no one told me how incredible these are?  I picked some up on sale at Harris Teeter a few weeks ago and didn't think much about it.  Until MVP sent me an email saying whatever new bars I had gotten were basically the best thing ever. 

He was speaking specifically about the Almond and Coconut KIND bar. 

                                                        Almond & Coconut

And seriously?  WHOAH, so good.  And not bad for you at all.  KIND bars are that magical combination of healthy AND tasty.  I have been stashing them at work to have on hand when I am working late and need a snack or forget to bring breakfast.  These are also great to keep in the car or in your purse for a snack on the go.  And I think kids would love these -- they really are so delicious it's hard to believe they are actually healthy. 

                                                                   Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt


I am also pretty much in love with the Dark Chocolate, Nuts & Sea Salt flavor.  Seriously, the salty and sweet is amazing and there is only 5g of sugar!

I am also anxiously awaiting the debut of their new GRANOLA BARS.  And yes, I pre-ordered mine from QVC, no surprise there.  The new granola bars are exclusive to QVC until later in the fall.  You can pick up a box 25 bars: five each of Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Chunk, Vanilla Blueberry, and Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt.  And if they are half as good as the bars we have been loving, I am sure I will need to keep that shipment on auto-delivery! 




4 comments:

  1. I always pick these up when I go to Starbucks and want a muffin. I choose the bar instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot about these - I guess it's finally time I try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely sang the song right in my head!!

    ReplyDelete