Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tales from the Trenches Tuesday - pass

At the risk of being a horrible disappointment, I need to take a "pass" on this week's post. If you are really and truly disappointed, take a number and get in line. I should be able to get to your gripe request in about two weeks or so, that's how many people are in front of you in THAT line right now :)

I have so many other things going on at the moment and just don't have the mental capacity or good-natured humor to drudge one of these up today. I may write about something else and still post some things this week (because the writing and the posting are actually so enjoyable for me and often help me to find some quiet time that is just for me) but for this week, no Tales from the Trenches.

Sorry to disappoint, folks. I promise I will try and rally for next week!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you too, love! It's amazing how a bizarre/thought provoking/did that just happen? weekend & Monday can blow your mind, huh?

    I tried to blog about one of my tags, but I just couldn't type anything that made sense. Probably because nothing makes sense at the moment. But it will. Eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next edition. And sometimes life takes over.

    I left something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete