Work has gone out of its way to annoy, irritate and frustrate me today. Which happens often, I just try to roll with the punches. Which I often CAN do very successfully...until you add in all this crap.
1. To the woman in the office next door - there is no more yogurt in your cup. For the love of cheese and crackers, stop scrape-scrape-scraping your spoon around in the cup trying to get every little last bit of it out. Seriously, that noise is like nails on a chalboard to me. Or almost as bad as...
2. Your fake nails tap-tap-tapping on the top of your desk. I think she does it out of habit when she is thinking about something. And from the endless annoying sounds of her nails all damn day long, I would think there was enough thinking going on next door to fix the national economy or stop global warming.
3. People need to PICK THEIR DAMN FEET UP when they walk. You are not Frankenstien so stop clomp-clomp-clomping around in the hallway outside of your office. This goes triple for the woman who makes 72 trips to the ice machine and then crunches it with such force, I am surprised she still has teeth in her head.
4. To add to this cacophony of craptastic noise, there is a woman in the cube outside who sings all day. Out loud. And she isn't that good. We work at a law firm, not a karaoke bar, so please shut the f up. Unless you decide to start singing Glee or showtunes...in which case I may come out and join you.
5. Endless conference calls -- if I circulated an agenda to all of you prior to the call, that means that is what we are going to talk about. And not one thing more. If people have to start leaving the call becuase they have clients waiting on them, it means we should wrap it up!
6. Improper or uneccesary use of the reply all function on emails. People should need to pass a course before given permission to use this feature.
7. Replying all wouldn't be as much of a problem if some people in my department did not feel the need to cc the entire f-ing department on every damn email. You better hope you never send me somthing important, because I am deleting about 98% of your emails.
8. And on top of ALL of this today, I had to attend a lunch meeting (lukewarm veggies.....yum)with about 45 people. And who sits down next to me? This guy.