Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Ok, so remember that one time....when I had a great post I had been working on....and then evil people and forces at work conspired against me...making having some time for a few edits and then clicking post impossible? Sure you remember, cause it happens to me at least 3 times a week!

ANYwhoozle, big thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for hosting a Fill in the Blanks Friday and giving me an easy peasy way to get a posting done anyway. You know, even if it isn't one of the roughly 9 super-awesome ones that I had planned on posting today.




1. I am currently obsessed with laughing cow cheese wedges and special K crackers. I love getting my "cheese and crackers" fix for 125 calories. It's pretty flipping incredible.

2. Today I am tired. But that really doesn't differ from any other day, does it? Ok, ok. Um...well I am also really excited about two things that I can't quite share yet (for different reasons) because they make me feel like this little corner of the web I have claimed for Deviled Megs is a really, really good thing.

3. The age I am is 33, eeks! and the age I feel is depends on the day. Some days I feel tired and stressed and worried enough to be in my 50s or 60s. Other days I feel so non-grown up or unsure of myself that I might as well be back in college. Other times -- perhaps like this weekend when I see college girlfriends - I honestly don't feel a day over 25

4. My favorite place is being at/near the beach I think. I associate a lot of happy memories with the shore so I think of it as a favorite place.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is balancing my checkbook and then paying two f#@*ing speeding tickets I got in the mail yesterday. Stupid cameras.

6. The last thing I purchased was a coke zero. I have been so good at not drinking soda, but just caved today. Blame it on the evil people ad forces at work mentioned in the beginning of this post.

7. The thing I love most about my home is hmm, not sure how to answer this one. Since I have been going through so much lately feeling out of place, I really don't have anything that jumps out at me. I think the one thing I can say I am liking recently is that I was finally able to clean and do laundry last weekend. So right now I love that I can see the floor in my room and have clean clothes to wear!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I think I may spend some time polishing up some of these draft posts I have been working on. The highly touted "Girl's Night Out!" that I mentioned earlier this week has fizzled down to a "Girls Night Dinner!" but I am looking forward to it just as much and so very happy it did nto get cancelled altogether. And of course I have my Oscars to watch on Sunday night - so very, very excited for that.

And *hopefully*, I will be able to share at least one of those two things I am excited about with you all very, very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Dude. Just tried to comment and blogger dissed me.

    Anyway...I hate it when Girls Night Out fizzle to dinners. Although, sometimes they can change back if you get enough drinks in them.

    PS - What are you obsessed with? It didn't show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Blogger messed me up, but by obsession with cheese and crackers is now posted as god intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, several things to mention. First, I love reading bloggers closer to my age. :) (I'll be 30 this summer). So often I hear bloggers say things like "I'm about to turn 24 and it is terrifying!" and then I just feel REALLY old, ha. Secondly, coke zero is totally my weakness. I kicked the habit a few months ago (used to drink them every day), but now I have one once in a while as a treat (namely when I'm on my period). Third, the beach is my fave as well. Wonderful, relaxing, calming.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the comment above, it is so great to read about bloggers my age(32). I, too, feel much younger some days and much older others. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love knowing I am not the only single girl in my 30s out there (we are the same age).

    ReplyDelete