Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You take the good....you take the bad...

I think I have realized that I have been avoiding this little blog o' mine because I don't really have tons of tremendously awesome and upbeat news and stories to share as of late.  I am still feeling, well, STUCK

But I think I may need to vent or release some of the stresses, worries and anxieties here.  Not because I want anyone to tell me "everything will get better!" or feel bad for me or anything like that.  More so simply because walking around with all of it is making me feel ever so heavy. 

So things may be a tad bit on the grey side here for a bit.  No need to read if that's not your thing. 

Hopefully will be back to blogging under sunny skies ahead in the near future. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything is okay girl! YOu stil with MVP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm under the same cloud and desperate to get out of it! Just know that there is light at the end of every tunnel! That's what is keeping me going anyway! Hope you start seeing the light soon!

    ReplyDelete