Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Long time no blog, right?

The past year has been one that was busier than I was prepared for.  Survived another shakeup at work, but not without a LOT of stress and long hours.  Another (bigger) shakeup is on the horizon, but I can't even think about it right now or I will break out in hives.  And there was the small matter of planning the wedding.  Which was wonderful. And stressful.  All at the same time.  

via

So here I am, coming back with my blogging tail between my legs, hoping I may still have some friends/fans/followers out there that would be willing to get back on board with me.  I am feeling my life starting to relax back into a normal and painfully boring existence...and that is a good thing. A very good thing.  

I have missed writing.  
I have missed being creative.  
I have missed trying to make friends and random strangers laugh.  

Also, I think MVP misses me writing.  Before I could come here and talk about online shopping and BRAVO and Pinterest.  Now HE has had to be the one to listen to that stuff.  So if not for me, do it for poor MVP.  Come read my blog so he doesn't have to listen to my nonsensical ramblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment