Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A quick poll of the peanut gallery

For the past 2 months or so, I have been researching designers to help give this little site a much needed makeover. I was going good in my research for awhile, and then got derailed by something. But now that I am back on track and full steam ahead, I am totally overwhelmed with all the choices out there. I mean, I stare at the nail polish wall for a good 15 minutes before selecting my polish for a mani/pedi (and more often than not I end up going with a color I brought from home!) so too many choices can really set me spinning.

So I though hey, why not ask the people "out there" for some reccomendations or words of wisdom when making such an important decision.

And by "out there" I mean you. Yes you, little old YOU reading this. Please share with me your thoughs and reccomendations!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had advice for you. The girls who did mine is listed at the bottom right of my blog. But I would love to get a fresh new look too. Time for a change.

    ReplyDelete