Monday, April 18, 2011

Is it really only Monday?

I feel like I have been running around in circles for at least two weeks (and I probably have) and have no clue how it is only Monday afternoon. I am growing a teensy bit concerned with the amount of cursing I have been doing at work. Regularly and consistently. Which is not appropriate in a law firm. Well, unless you are a lawyer.

I have become pretty darn fond of saying "f*ck this/that noise" which realllllly worries me because I don't think people even say that anymore. I might as well tell people to talk to the hand or eat my shorts.

I have become so busy and frazzled that I don't even know what slang is out there in the popular vernacular. And that, above all else, is making me feel like a total and complete failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment