Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving... "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain. This book has made me cry on the bus. In a good way, I promise (although I am weird and actually love movies and books that can make me cry.) It is so ridiculously good to read that I actually can't read it before bed at night because I will start reading at 9 or 10 and the next thing I know it's 1:30 in the morning.

I'm loving... the Chesapeake Cobb from Chop't. Just when I thought I couldn't love Chop't any more than I do, they go and give me a salad with Old Bay on the chicken and in the dressing.

I'm loving...Wawa iced tea. I mean, let's be honest...I LOVE Wawa anything, but I was able to make a stop at a Wawa over the weekend and pick myself up two jugs of tea. It makes me ridiculously happy to see them there in my fridge. You know, until they're gone. Which will probably be by the end of tonight.

I'm loving... that in just TWO WEEKS I will be reunited with some lovely ladies I have not seen in over 10 years. Craziness. I may have to go alllllll the way to Tucson where it will be 115 degrees in the shade to see them, but is is gonna be so very worth it!

I'm loving... the very helpful and HONEST sales associate who helped me wade through my ridiculous return to the Limited last night. When I returned home last night I had received two more packages from them of stuff I didn't order...wtf. I was there at the store for two freaking hours processing the returns last night, but the person who helped me was beyond wonderful and said bluntly "I don't know why they can't get their sh*t together."

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should do a post on how Club Wa was the place to be after the bars at Maryland?

    I am reading the Paris Wife now! Just starting to get into it. They just moved to Paris...

    Jealous of that salad. Wonder if they have it up here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Crazy about the Limited stuff, but SO glad someone nice was helping you (always nice to hear)!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Limited, but have also had problems when I have ordered stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally have the same problem when it comes to reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete