Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Rules of Dating

Just to be clear, these are the guidelines from 1938. This was shared by a friend on facebook and it made me laugh. And oh how I have felt in need of a laugh.

Some gems include:
• Never look bored, even if you are
• Don't sit in awkward positions
• Don't be sentimental...men don't like tears
• Don't talk about clothes or describe your new gown to a man

So basically, according to these and other rules, a 1938 Deviled Megs would have blown it with a 1938 MVP.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I wonder what might be considered an awkward sitting position?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gave you a blogger award on my blog. Come by and check it out!
    Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW.... cracking me up.

    never be sentimental? oops.

    don't talk about clothes? double oops.

    ReplyDelete