Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Girl Crush of the Moment

Having a girl crush on Tina Fey is soooooo last year. I mean, I have mad love for my fellow Delco girl but let's face it. She doesn't need me singing her praises to give her a boost. I imagine she is well aware of how awesome she is. But in a humble, tasteful way, obvs.

My Girl Crush of the Moment (GCOTM) is Mindy Kaling. I am borderline obsessed with her. I read her blog and when she recommends products that I use too I get little tingles that make me feel like we may be long lost besties. Sometimes I see her on talk shows and she's discussing some topic and it's like she is taking the words right out of my mouth. Ever feel compelled to write a fan letter along the lines of "I totes know you and I would be BFFs in real life" but stop short for fear of getting a restraining order slapped on your @ss? THAT is precisely how I feel about Mindy Kaling.

That's why I am super-duper excited that her new book is out today...just in time for me to pick up an overpriced copy at the airport later and devour it on my flight out to Seattle (for a horribly boring work conference, blah)



So if you haven't already jumped on the Kaling Bandwagon, I'll hold a spot for you while you go pick up a copy of her book.

3 comments:

  1. I love her so much too! Let me know if the book is good, its on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just added her book to my bn wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! Saw a mysterious amazon.com charge yesterday and was giddy to see it was my pre-ordered book finally shipping.

    ReplyDelete