Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh thank goodness it is already Tuesday

I was SO grateful to have the long weekend. Mostly because I am still battling this mystery illness that will not go away. It's gone from my stomach, up to my sinuses, and then yesterday it decided to have at my stomach AND my sinuses. Awesomeness. I'm pretty sure everyone who sits near my office at work must be thrilled beyond belief to listen to me blow my nose all day long.

So while the apartment is slowly and surely coming together...it is definitely not "put together" just yet. I was able to accomplish a bunch this weekend, but there is still a boatload to be done. I just didn't have enough pep in my step this weekend to get done as much as I would have liked.

I think my new favorite thing (aside from our fabulous couch) is the sideboard I got at Ikea to serve as a pseudo-dressing table.


I left on Sunday morning to run a few errands and by the time I got home, MVP had put it together for me. Which was MUCH appreciated, since I had worn him out on Saturday with trips to WalMart, Homegoods, Ikea and Costco.

Here's hoping I can put in a couple solid hours each night this week trying to get the apartment back in order.

3 comments:

  1. I love that table!!! Must put a mental note on that one for future reference! Awesome that the boyfriend put it together too....good guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're getting along so well with the new roomie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to hear it's going so well - and i love love love that table! :)

    ReplyDelete