Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Doing Dukan

I know it got a lot of press almost this time last year, when it was said that is how Kate Middleton's mom slimmed down for the Royal Wedding. But I find myself late to the party (as usual) and the Dukan Diet has piqued my interest.

Curious if anyone out there has tried it and what their thoughts/experiences have been? I'm always intrihued and curious with those plans where you get an inital noticable weight loss to motivate you and keep you pushing to lose more.

3 comments:

  1. There are two bloggers I know doing it right now. One is Impulsive Addict and the other in Beantown Prepster. Check out their blogs and find them on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad...I just heard about the other day on someone else's blog (neither of the two above, oddly. Let us know if you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been considering it as well!

    ReplyDelete