I don't know if it helps, per say. But I think at this point it can't make it worse, right?
• I'm more used to/accustomed/comfortable being alone that I am with the thought of actually being with someone else. To the point where I have to share my own life with them.
• I don't think my dreams of leaving DC are going to leave me. I wake up most mornings now wishing I was somewhere else.
• I've tried to be a good person and a good friend my whole life. I thought that would always work out for me. Maybe I needed a different strategy.
• I wish tomorrow was Friday. So. Very. Much.
• I also wish this weekend was one that had me free from meetings and obligations. Because I think right now I would do very well with a weekend of movies and popcorn on the couch. In my pajamas. Maybe a pedicure. Could make me a whole new person.