Thursday, March 15, 2012

So...I thought today was Friday...

I held a meeting this afternoon at work. Had to dial one person in because they were working remotely today. Before hanging up at the end of the meeting I told him to "Have a great weekend!" Then sat for a moment while everyone looked at me like I was a moron.

Then realized it was actually Thursday. And that they had every right to look at me like a moron, because I sure as hell had just sounded like one!

One more day....sigh.....

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. Yesterday was pretty much Friday in most of this country because everyone is taking the freaking day off to watch basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the worst... when you're all ready for the weekend and instead you get a sneak attack last day of work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have just taken Friday off!

    ReplyDelete