Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I can tell you I am definitely NOT loving the fact that it is 4:30 and I am just now getting to eat lunch. This probably also explains my headache and b!tchiness this last hour or so.So while I should stay late tonight to get a jump on some things...I don't even feel like I can. Or at least I can go home first and try and work from there. I am just o-v-e-r my office at the moment. Needed to clear my head and take a quick mental health break and link up with What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving.....that I got my Trader Joe's on last night, so that means I get to go home to something tasty for dinner tonight!

I'm loving.....that MVP was ambitious this morning and cooked some breakfast before leaving for work. So I got to have pork roll for breakfast....it's somewhat of Philly thing and MAN is it delicious.

I'm loving.....this tshirt. I can't decide between Eagles Green or Phillies Maroon, but I MUST have it!

I'm loving.....that at least the week is half over at this point (although it feels like tomorrow should be Friday already!)

3 comments:

  1. Great Post!!!! I might have to do this link up! it looks fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I have NEVER been to a Trader Joe's. BUT, we are getting one in our area very soon and I can't wait! I hear nothing but good things about it and hope that it'll cure the sad little fridge we have due to my sad culinary skills.

    Thank you so much for you kindness and support :)
    XOXO
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete